REGISTER NOW FOR THE PREMIER HYPERION EPM EVENT OF THE YEAR!
AMOSCA is proud to announce that Hyperion Focus 17 will be held at The Kia Oval in London on the 18th and 19th October 2017.
Block the dates in your diary now and spend the summer looking forward to the go-to Hyperion event of the year.
Plans are already under way to replicate the successes of the Hyperion Focus events of previous years and we are opening the registration process now in response to the increasing number of queries we are receiving about the dates for Hyperion Focus 17!
As ever, the agenda will include:
- Oracle product roadmaps and updates
- Interesting and topical Keynotes
- Hands-on education workshops, deep dives, product user groups and roundtable discussions
- Coverage of the business, functional and technical aspects of operating a Hyperion EPM environment
- User Case Studies
- Keyteach training sessions
- Introductions to companion products expanding and enhancing the Hyperion EPM experience
- networking opportunities, and
- the appropriate mix of work and play!
In response to feedback and demand, AMOSCA’s go-to training partner Keyteach will be offering a couple of advanced hands-on training sessions on the afternoon preceding the conference.
From 12h00-18h00 on Tuesday 17th October the following two sessions will be held:
Session 1 – Black Belt Rules for HFM
Session 2 – Getting started with Jython scripting for FDMEE
To book and pay for these classes (£375/person excl VAT) please visit the Keyteach website.
Booking for these training sessions does not include registration for the main event, so please don’t forget to do that as well!
Demand is high following the successes of the previous events and we do have a limit imposed on us by the venue, so we would encourage you to register now to reserve your place.
If you are willing to present or if there is a topic you would like us to consider adding to the agenda, please let us know.
Hyperion Focus events are intended to offer a networking, learning and sharing experience in an unpressured, sales-free environment.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hyperion Focus 17.