EPM Maestro Suite
HFM Administration and Automation
The EPM Maestro Suite is a unique product set developed to complement Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). The EPM Maestro Suite will enhance and enrich any Oracle Hyperion Financial Management implementation.
First released in 2004, this fully-supported product suite has been developed following feedback and requests from clients, partners and the HFM community. The product is highly intuitive allowing you to enjoy the benefits from the minute the product is installed.
EPM Maestro with its user friendly interface and wealth of invaluable features, integrates seamlessly with any HFM application to deliver enhanced functionality and process efficiency.
The EPM Maestro Suite consists of two products – EPM Maestro and EPM Web Symphony – and is fully compatible with all supported versions of Oracle Hyperion Financial Management.
Summary of the EPM Maestro Suite’s core functionality
- Easy, quick and intuitive task flow construction. Shifts administrator activity and attention towards content, quality and exceptions instead of processing.
- Administrator tasks performed in a consistent and reliable manner.
- Dynamic task flows. Using variables, task flows can be dynamically updated for any business cycle.
Efficient Process Management
- User-friendly and powerful process management. Automatically rejects parents. Handles multiple hierarchies.
- Enhanced process management reporting to identify problem areas and submission tracking. Gives greater insight into the processing of data activity such as promotions and rejections.
Improved User Communication
- Newsboard on logon page provides announcements to users. Easy, direct communication with users eliminates the need for large distribution lists or sending emails.
- Message Banner provides real-time communication of urgent information such as maintenance or downtime, through the Oracle Hyperion Financial Management web interface.
Metadata and Security Reviews
- Performs automated reviews on metadata. Provides exception reporting to reduce the risk of errors in system updates.
- Ability to compare two metadata and Rules sets, for example pre- and post-update.
- Dynamic real-time security reporting including entity access for each user and group. Very useful for SOX reviews.
Web Document Management
- Extract web documents (data entry forms, grids, etc.) for archive, or to migrate them between environments.
- Aligns all documents inTest, Development and Production applications.
Flexible Data Extraction
- Extract data from any level of the Value dimension, with the ability to filter by Account and Custom dimensions..
- Ability to extract across all Scenarios, Years and Periods to determine whether a member targeted for deletion has been used. Also simplifies application re-shells.
- Enables automated data extracts (soft backups) to facilitate partial data restores.
Export Hierarchies to Excel
- Exports printable dimension hierarchies to Excel. Allows end-users to annotate hierarchy changes or verify that changes were implemented. Improves user understanding, simplifies maintenance requests and facilitates change auditing.
- Dimension Helper enables users to identify valid data entry intersections (Account by Custom Dimensions). Assists understanding of the application structure to define correct ‘Point of Views’ for Grids or Smart View documents.
- Exports for archive of Data and Task Audit logs, with the option to clear the tables regularly without losing the history. This allows for analyses of application usage trends over time, for example, trends in the number and performance of consolidations. Also allows analysis of logon data to identify inactive user accounts as an aid to user license management.
For more information visit www.epmmaestro.com