Enhanced SAP Hyperion Integration
More than 4000 enterprises around the world use Oracle’s Hyperion Enterprise Performance Management (Hyperion EPM) solutions in combination with SAP ERP systems.
A significant challenge faced by these companies is the integration between the two environments and the ability to prepare and extract data from the SAP transaction systems for use in the management reporting and analytical solutions in Hyperion EPM (Hyperion Financial Management, Hyperion Planning, Essbase and other related applications).
EPM FastTrack facilitates an accurate, reliable and cost-effective period close by preparing and validating data for Hyperion EPM in real-time in SAP.
The EPM FastTrack Solution
EPM FastTrack has been developed with the experience of integrating SAP and Hyperion EPM at a number of global blue-chip organisations. EPM FastTrack simplifies the data preparation process working in harmony with Hyperion EPM, ensuring auditability as well as improving data quality and business processes.
EPM FastTrack delivers:
Real Time Translation and Validation Data for Hyperion EPM compiled at point of transaction in SAP.
- Increased Scope of Data
- Data available is not restricted by adaptors
- Business Ownership of Mapping and Validation Rules
- No longer reliant on SAP resources to access data
- Period close reconciliation automated and minimized
- Audit Trail and Visibility
- Provenance of data down to transaction level
- Enhanced Trust in Data
- Greater trust and acceptance of the data by all users
EPM FastTrack Functionality
Simple Environment Set up
- Simple and intuitive drag drop functionality enables the Hyperion EPM environment to be rapidly configured in EPM FastTrack.
- Key Hyperion EPM hierarchies, characteristics and associated master data are easily created within SAP.
Easy to Use Account Mapping Tool
- The combination of the Excel upload tool, the automated account generation tool, and intuitive ‘Drag Drop’ functionality allows for the efficient set up of the Hyperion EPM accounts in SAP.
User-Friendly Derivation Rules
- The Derivation Rules are easily designed and maintained in EPM FastTrack, with even the most complicated of requirements readily handled.
Cross Validation Rules
- The Cross Validation rules in EPM FastTrack ensure data integrity.
- Intuitive ‘Traffic Light’ workbench highlights mapping status.
File Extractor templates
- A fully configurable File Extractor Engine with pre-configured Hyperion EPM templates.
- Integrate the output to Hyperion EPM.
Fast Month End Close for the SAP Hyperion
- Reconciliation issues between the SAP source and Hyperion EPM destination are eliminated.
- Late posting journals issues minimized.
- Hyperion EPM data is synchronized with the data in SAP. This allows users to drill down to the underlying transactions.
Real Time Hyperion Posting in SAP
- Hyperion Coding Block is fully derived and validated in real time within SAP.
- Hyperion Accounting Document is visible within standard Accounting Document display.
- The Extended Hyperion Document display allows users to view the Hyperion EPM specific characteristics, and to drill down to the underlying Derivation Rules.
For more information visit www.epmfasttrack.com