Oracle has today announced a “Continuous Innovation” release model for Hyperion EPM 11.2.
Following various announcements during the course of the past year regarding the extension of Premier Support for the Hyperion EPM suite through to 2030 at least, Oracle has today confirmed the inclusion of Hyperion EPM in its Applications Unlimited programme.
After upgrading to 11.2 (currently slated for release in September 2019) customers can expect:
- Ongoing applications updates
- Ongoing technology stack updates
- Premier Support
through 2030 at least, with annual reviews considering extensions beyond that date.
For more details please see the announcement on Oracle’s website.
It should be noted that whilst Hyperion EPM 11.2 will be functionally similar to 184.108.40.206, certain modules and functionality will be discontinued for 11.2, including:
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- Financial Management Analytics
- Essbase Analytics Link (EAL)
- QMR (Quantitative Management & Reporting for Solvency II)
- Hyperion Planning
- Hyperion Strategic Finance (HSF)
- Crystal Ball (replaced by Predictive Planning)
- Simplified User Interface (SUI)
- Workforce Planning
- Capital Expense Planning
- Project Financial Planning
- Offline Planning
- Hyperion BI+
- Interactive Reporting (IR)
- Production Reporting (SQR)
- Web Analysis (WR)
- EPMA (to be replaced by restricted-use DRM)
- Disclosure Management
- EPM Mobile
Please contact either Matthew Prior or Noel Gorvett to discuss in more detail how these announcements might affect your implementation plans.