AMOSCA’s iXBRL Conversion Proposition
Companies may choose to outsource the conversion of their accounts for a number of reasons, including:
- The number of iXBRL accounts required does not warrant significant investment in software solutions;
- Companies may decide that the iXBRL technology landscape is immature, and wish to delay any purchasing; or
- There may be a lack of time to implement the chosen strategic solution before the next submission deadline.
AMOSCA can help in these circumstances by providing an accounts conversion service, using its Report Authority XBRL document authoring tool.
Our service offers a lot more than simple accounts conversion. It includes:
- Training on the principles of XBRL, as well as best practices for tagging accounts. This is essential so that companies are able to signoff on the accuracy of the tagged accounts as is required by law.
- Along with the iXBRL accounts, we will provide the accounts in Report Authority format. Should companies decide to license Report Authority in subsequent years, they can simply roll forward the fully tagged accounts – a significant head start.
Alternatively, AMOSCA can license Report Authority to you in order for you to bring your iXBRL accounts production and conversion in-house.